Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant start button.
The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. Material feeds in and fixed vice locks.
3. The blade rotation and coolant delivery start.
4. Head descends to the set cut.
5. Stroke returns to the set measurement.
6. Head returns and blade rotation and coolant delivery stop.
7. Vice opens.
Quantum Machinery Group (Made in Italy)
TA 400-A: 15.75" Fully-Automatic Non-Ferrous, Aluminum Cutting Saw (5-1/2" Round Tube Capacity)
Product SKU: TA 400-A (220 Volt / 3 Phase / 60Hz)
Only 0 item in stock
0 item in stock
Out of stock
Back in stock