The Quantum Macc NTA 370 GA Vertical Double-Column, Fully-Automatic Cold Saw is the end-all-solution for most of your metal cutting needs! The NTA 370 GA has a fully-programmable, moveable head that can automatically miter up to 45 degrees right and can automatically miter up to 45 degrees left via the mounted CNC Touchscreen Control; which allows you to have complete control over the cutting lengths, mitering points, and much more! The NTA 370 GA sports a vice that is complete with a 2nd Vice, Variable Speed Inverter, an Anti-Burr Device, and a high-quality, Italian Motor Pump for smooth blade lubrication. The quality, build, and innovation of this unit make it unique to the market, to help further advance any shop with their metal cutting needs, allowing you to get miles ahead of the competition!
Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant start pedal.
The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. Feeding of Material.
2. Closing of Vice and Fixed Vice will Lock.
3. Activation of Blade Motor, Rotation of the Blade and Delivery of Coolant.
4. Cutting Head Begins Down-Stroke. (While the head is descending to make the cut, the Feeding Carriage will return to the fixed measure - preparing itself for the next step of feeding the material).
5. Completes Cut & Head Returns to Initial Position as Blade Motor and Coolant Stops.
6. The Vice will then Open (if there is another step, the step feeder will then begin to feed).