The Quantum Macc NTA 370 Vertical Double-Column Fully-Automatic Cold Saw has a moveable head that can move up to 45 degrees right and left; and the head also has rotation stops at 45° - 0° - 45°. The NTA 370 has a vice that is complete with an anti-burr device, and a motor pump for blade lubrication. This unit is equipped with a bar stop, bar support arm, and service tools, as well as the machine's manual. The NTA 370 can store up to 9 programs, each of them with 99 steps for a total of about 890 cutting positions with relevant piece-counter.
Cycle start is obtained by pressing the relevant start pedal.
The machine performs the following operations during the cutting cycle:
1. Feeding of Material.
2. Closing of Vice and Fixed Vice will Lock.
3. Activation of Blade Motor, Rotation of the Blade and Delivery of Coolant.
4. Cutting Head Begins Down-Stroke. (While the head is descending to make the cut, the Feeding Carriage will return to the fixed measure - preparing itself for the next step of feeding the material).
5. Completes Cut & Head Returns to Initial Position as Blade Motor and Coolant Stops.
6. The Vice will then Open (if there is another step, the step feeder will then begin to feed).